Vastco, Inc. is an Arizona-based industry leader in traffic interchange and bridge construction. Vastco utilizes an innovative construction approach with an emphasis on quality and aesthetics.
Vastco was founded by Tom Devereaux in 1980. Based on the principle of bringing the best people in to deliver well-built project, Ed Van Beek Continues the Vastco tradition of excellence to this day.
Vastco is an A-General Contractor specializing in concrete construction for nearly 30 years. We appreciate the opportunity to deliver high-quality concrete products to our clients, and specialize in:
- Construction Management
- Traffic Interchange Construction
- Bridge Construction (Post-tension and ASHTO girder)
- Hard Rock Excavation
- Box Culvert Construction
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Grading & Drainage
- Drainage Structure Installation
- Headwall and Footer Installation