Vastco was founded by Tom Devereaux in 1980. Based on the principle of bringing the best people in to deliver well-built projects, Ed Van Beek continues the Vastco tradition of excellence to this day.
Vastco, Inc. is an Arizona-based industry leader in traffic interchange and bridge construction. Vastco utilizes an innovative construction approach with an emphasis on quality and aesthetics.
Vastco is an A-General Contractor specializing in concrete construction for nearly 30 years. We appreciate the opportunity to deliver high-quality concrete products to our clients, and specialize in:
- Construction Management
- Traffic Interchange Construction
- Bridge Construction (Post-tension and ASHTO girder)
- Hard Rock Excavation
- Box Culvert Construction
- Retaining Wall Construction
- Grading & Drainage
- Drainage Structure Installation
- Headwall and Footer Installation